The November Project
a sustainable energy hub for London
The November Project will bring tidal power to the heart of London.
A new low carbon living demonstration hub and research and development centre for accessible sustainable energy solutions.
The November Project works towards eradicating damaging fossil fuels from the Thames and improving its economy and ecology.
As well as creating a unique 100% tidally powered visitor attraction and hosting events, The November Project will provide:
- non-invasive, accessible tidal power for London
- electric speed boats to replace fossil fuel use
- London’s first zero carbon electric boat fast charge facilities
- a demonstration centre for sustainable systems for life
- access to the river for Londoners and visitors to London
- unforgettable learning experiences