The Tide will provide
This is a dynamic project aiming to make full use of tidal power and provide viable electric craft to the heart of London for the first time.
Incorporating a new zero-carbon research and development demonstration center showing realistic renewable solutions, The November Project is working towards eradicating from the Thames the need to use damaging fossil fuels by offering real alternatives for commercial and private craft that will improve the our environment whilst saving money.
As well as creating a state-of-the-art, tidally-powered, visitor attraction and hosting a variety of world-class events, The November Project will also deliver:
- London’s first zero carbon electric boat fast charge facilities
- state of the art electric boats to replace fossil fuel powered craft
- non-invasive, accessible tidal power solutions
- a variety of electric propulsion options for boat owners / operators
- a demonstration centre for sustainable green technology
- access to the river for Londoners and visitors to London
- a fun unforgettable learning experience